Follow Me

A Mommy’s Blog Design Free Facebook Social Media Icons A Mommy’s Blog Design Free Twitter Social Media Icon A Mommy’s Blog Design Free Email Social Media Icon A Mommy’s Blog Design Free Google Plus Social Media Icons A Mommy’s Blog Design Free Pinterest Social Media Icon

Monday, January 9

Want to Have a Younger, Smoother Hands?

For mothers like me, hands are the most abused body part.

I don't need to elaborate more because it takes a pinch of common sense :)

As a stay at home mom, I do most if not everything in the house. Cleaning, cooking and washing. I'm proud to say that I prefer washing our clothes than let other people wash them. Well, except for situations like if I really don't have time to do the laundry especially when hubby is here because we often go out.

My hands look like its from an old lady already. haha! I do the laundry almost everyday because I need to wash my kid's uniform. Its rough and my skin is peeling off  that if I apply lotion the skin flakes are already all over my body. Geezz...

If you are like me, then we would want to try this steps for a smoother and younger hands.


  • Set aside a small basin with warm water and a sponge or washcloth. Next, wash your hands as usual. Instead of bar soap, use a liquid cleanser especially made for the hands. Towel dry.
  • This is essential for calloused and very dry skin. Soak hands in the warm water for five minutes. Shake off excess water and gently remove rough skin with the sponge or washcloth. Remember to scrub lightly.
  • Give your hands a more serious scrub with an exfoliating product. Choose one that has tea tree oil, mint, or any soothing agent to relieve tired, overworked hands. Again, be gentle. Rinse with warm water and pat dry.
  • Warm a bottle of oil in a basin of lukewarm water. Then pour enough warm oil into another basin to dip your hands in. Soak for five minutes or so then remove. Rub the remaining oil on your hands. This prevents chipping, splitting, peeling, and cracking of the hands and nails.
  • Apply lotion, cream, or balm generously for about 10 minutes or until absorbed. Strengthen split and chipped nails with a nail cream. femalenetwork.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time visiting my blog....

I love to read what's on your mind. :)