Follow Me

A Mommy’s Blog Design Free Facebook Social Media Icons A Mommy’s Blog Design Free Twitter Social Media Icon A Mommy’s Blog Design Free Email Social Media Icon A Mommy’s Blog Design Free Google Plus Social Media Icons A Mommy’s Blog Design Free Pinterest Social Media Icon

Monday, January 9

Seriously this Time

So I mustered the courage to delete my two blogs with PR1. I merged them all here because what's in there were memorable and I have spent times writing them and I don't want them gone to waste.

This time, I decided to make this blog a money-making one. Because just in case you don't know, all my blogs in one of my account are just for past time. Yes, I have tried to registered it to some sites where I can earn money somehow, but it wasn't my priority then. I have neglected offers and my other accounts were already suspended.

I guess its high time for me to consider my so called past time to be  a way to make some money. And that ain't bad at all, right? Just try and we will see what comes next there.

Now I am looking for ways how to optimized or monetized this blog.

I'm careful this time joining affiliate programs because I joined too many before and my AdSense account got suspended.

If you have any suggestions, please leave a comment. Thank you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time visiting my blog....

I love to read what's on your mind. :)