Follow Me

A Mommy’s Blog Design Free Facebook Social Media Icons A Mommy’s Blog Design Free Twitter Social Media Icon A Mommy’s Blog Design Free Email Social Media Icon A Mommy’s Blog Design Free Google Plus Social Media Icons A Mommy’s Blog Design Free Pinterest Social Media Icon

Wednesday, October 13

Lovin' Red Ribbon

I am not too much of a sweet tooth. Except when I am craving that's the time I will eat more than my usual intake.  Just like in cake, one slice is enough. I have craved like crazy before but now it's moderated.

 I like this one, so I took a photo of it.


 And the display counter as well.

 The typical me, never missed.

 Not my lucky day. Rootbeer anyone?

 I always eat this in Red Ribbon

 Ube-Macapuno cake.

Saucy palabok.

Those have been and always will be my favorite. I don't know why I keep on ordering that two every time I eat there. And I always ends up taking home half roll of cake for my tot.

Looking forward for another set this coming days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time visiting my blog....

I love to read what's on your mind. :)