Follow Me

A Mommy’s Blog Design Free Facebook Social Media Icons A Mommy’s Blog Design Free Twitter Social Media Icon A Mommy’s Blog Design Free Email Social Media Icon A Mommy’s Blog Design Free Google Plus Social Media Icons A Mommy’s Blog Design Free Pinterest Social Media Icon

Monday, October 11

New Hairstyle

I have been thinking to visit a salon soon and I can't decide whether to cut my hair, get it rebonded, or even to curl it. Rebonding is too pricey and you know it's hard to entrust your hair just anywhere, right? To be sure, if ever I am decided to do that, it would be in a nice salon.

Anyway, yesterday my sister played my hair and here's the result.

 I like my hair here.

 My daughter has a natural curly hair.

 Excuse my oily face. Didn't bother to powder it before posing for a picture.

Here's another shot. 


I asked husband just a while ago if it looks good on me, he said yes. Well, I hope he's telling the truth. lol

I'm still thinking though, what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time visiting my blog....

I love to read what's on your mind. :)