Follow Me

A Mommy’s Blog Design Free Facebook Social Media Icons A Mommy’s Blog Design Free Twitter Social Media Icon A Mommy’s Blog Design Free Email Social Media Icon A Mommy’s Blog Design Free Google Plus Social Media Icons A Mommy’s Blog Design Free Pinterest Social Media Icon

Thursday, October 14

Crocs

I am searching for the latest products from Crocs hoping that I'll fell in love at least to one pair. Yes, only ONE pair and yet it's too pricey. My first pair of Crocs was purchased last two years ago and it doesn't look too worn out. And that's what I love about it, in fact I'm still keeping it and no way shall I dispose it. lol

MCCALL WOMAN [Php1550]




 
HANALEI WOMEN[Php3300]
I like the second pair but it's too high. I'm sure I can't manage to walk right wearing that. lol I haven't tried any of that kind ever. I am considering that, let's see...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time visiting my blog....

I love to read what's on your mind. :)