Follow Me

A Mommy’s Blog Design Free Facebook Social Media Icons A Mommy’s Blog Design Free Twitter Social Media Icon A Mommy’s Blog Design Free Email Social Media Icon A Mommy’s Blog Design Free Google Plus Social Media Icons A Mommy’s Blog Design Free Pinterest Social Media Icon

Thursday, January 12

We Called it Bonding Time

My friend since college days and now became my Kumare, dragged me to Posh Nails the last time we've met. It has been ages the last time we bonded together. My other two friends aren't here in the country, so only the two of us.

Don't you love Posh Nails?
Because I'm  already loving it. I love their theme, combination of pink and lavender. So girly and so comfortable. Plus the service is quite good.


me doing a wacky, and my Kumare striked a sweet smile

happy feet!
Now you see how ugly my feet, haha! I got it colored green, for a change. Well,it was a bonding activity worth doing again...



6 comments:

  1. great bonding with the Kumare you deserve the time for your self Mommy Vhen. Visiting from Pink Fridays, hope that you can return the visit too.

    http://www.adventurousjessy.com/2012/01/my-little-girls-adjustable-skates.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! Would love to visit that place with some of my friends too!! Soon sana.. :)



    Droppin' by from Pink Fridays! :)
    http://graceabonillo.net/2012/01/my-mommy-blogberry-journal/

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's a great bonding activity. will suggest that to my college buddies one day. love the color of your nails, green. :) visiting from PF.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Every mom or woman needs it once in a while:) Lovely photo with your kumare:)

    Visiting for Pink Friday! Here' s my share-hope you can stop by:)

    http://www.mommys4seasonsjourney.com/2012/01/mango-juice-and-strawberry-banana-smoothies.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. mommies needs it, you and your friend surely hasd fun, late visit for PF, i hope you can dropp by at http://www.prettysinglemom.com/2012/01/pink-and-yellow.html and leave some love....

    ReplyDelete
  6. ay bonding moments...I miss girl time!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time visiting my blog....

I love to read what's on your mind. :)