Follow Me

A Mommy’s Blog Design Free Facebook Social Media Icons A Mommy’s Blog Design Free Twitter Social Media Icon A Mommy’s Blog Design Free Email Social Media Icon A Mommy’s Blog Design Free Google Plus Social Media Icons A Mommy’s Blog Design Free Pinterest Social Media Icon

Friday, December 30

My First Try to Cook Katsu

Its a fail!

Not really. It tasted good actually.

What went wrong was instead of using flour, I used cornstarch because we've ran out of stock. So just imagine how it looks like. You can really see the white because it was so visible. The breadcrumbs were brown already and the fillet was not done yet.

But nevertheless, my kiddo still loved it. I also made a sweet dip for it.

I will try again next time. I'm sorry, there's no photo of it. haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time visiting my blog....

I love to read what's on your mind. :)