Follow Me

A Mommy’s Blog Design Free Facebook Social Media Icons A Mommy’s Blog Design Free Twitter Social Media Icon A Mommy’s Blog Design Free Email Social Media Icon A Mommy’s Blog Design Free Google Plus Social Media Icons A Mommy’s Blog Design Free Pinterest Social Media Icon

Tuesday, November 29

Uninspired


Because I'm bored, guess what I just did?

Tweaked this blog, say for countless of times already! And I dunno if I'm satisfied with its simple and neat look.

I have my period (do I really need to say it here? lol) and the syndromes are making me unproductive. Tssskkk.. How I hate it!


And that also includes my lack of interest to dig some worthy photos to share, haha! Forgive me Ate Raya, this is me when lazy. ;)

Anyhooo, my bwi-ZITS need to be treated. *sigh*

I soooo need pampering!







5 comments:

  1. Cool..

    Visiting for WW!!! Hope you can visit mine too:)



    http://www.loveablecassandra.com/2011/11/wednesday-white-daughters-notebook.html



    http://www.mommys4seasonsjourney.com/2011/11/creative-gifts-for-men.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweet and very funny pictures :-) it is great to captures pictures of us with different moods. Thank you for haring. Dropping some love for Wednesday Whites, hope that you can return the favor too.

    http://www.simplyjess.info/the-bride-white-tank/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha. Moments like that are common among us women. Sige lang, ganda ka pa rin teh! ;-)

    Late WW visit here! Hope you don't mind!

    Precalculus Textbooks
    Sheriff's Mug
    Icebergs on Dry Land

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love it when you call me ate. The truth is I am a lot older than you. LOL> yes, I agree, you are still beautiful, Vhen! Love your blog's new look.. so dainty. thanks for joining and sorry for the late visit!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time visiting my blog....

I love to read what's on your mind. :)