Follow Me

A Mommy’s Blog Design Free Facebook Social Media Icons A Mommy’s Blog Design Free Twitter Social Media Icon A Mommy’s Blog Design Free Email Social Media Icon A Mommy’s Blog Design Free Google Plus Social Media Icons A Mommy’s Blog Design Free Pinterest Social Media Icon

Monday, November 21

My Hotdog Recipe

I have neglected this blog I know. Its just that I  have no food photos taken for the entire time I have been away.

I missed joining memes and I'm beginning to revive my so called *desire* to be a good cook.

Anyway, a while ago when supper is near approaching and as it happens all the time, I've been thinking what to cook for my little lady. Especially when I still have not replenish the fridge for new food stocks. There comes the problem, cooking a food out of what's only in the fridge.

A little resourcefulness and creativity, that's what it takes to come up something you can call your own recipe. teehee!

Like the hotdogs I saw in the fridge and it was there like ages already. For a change, I sauteed it in butter with onions and added a little amount of ketchup then sprinkled a bit of Magic Sarap.

Taaadaaaahhh!



I guess putting some green leaves (condiments??) here and there makes it even more delish and attractive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time visiting my blog....

I love to read what's on your mind. :)