Follow Me

A Mommy’s Blog Design Free Facebook Social Media Icons A Mommy’s Blog Design Free Twitter Social Media Icon A Mommy’s Blog Design Free Email Social Media Icon A Mommy’s Blog Design Free Google Plus Social Media Icons A Mommy’s Blog Design Free Pinterest Social Media Icon

Saturday, November 19

Loot of the Month

I'm taking it back when I said on my previous post I haven't gone shopping this month. lol 
I saw these photos and I suddenly remember I went to the mall first week of this month.

Sheessshhh...

What I looted at that time were these two pairs of Barbie shoes for my little lady.

I was fortunate to be in the mall during their SALE. So yeah, I grabbed the opportunity to purchased them.

I bought them for only 200Php each, the original price was between 500-600Php.

It was a great buy and I saved a lot.



And good thing I bought the right size because Sasha's in the city at that time.

Whew!

I really love SALE :)






9 comments:

  1. awww pretty sneakers :-) so perfect for a Princesses. What a great deal you have Mommy, smart shopper too :-) Dropping some love for Pink Fridays, hope that you can return the favor too.

    http://www.simplyjess.info/my-little-girl-my-shopping-buddy/

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, these are pretty pink shoes and for the price,you definitely got a huge discount.

    a visit from PF
    http://www.the3chies.com/2011/11/cute-pink-and-white-cake.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow what a lovely shoes... i wish i'm little girl again..hahaha

    anyway thanks for dropping by on my PF..bibili talaga ako as in super dami next time sa pinas para marami ako dito..super excess aabotin ko..hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous loot sis, ready for a walkathon with that pink shoes

    http://www.mommachronicles.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow..thats really pretty shoes.. hehe. my girl would love that too and i love sale too..ahheheh!

    thannks sissy for dropping by.. visiting back from PF

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish I have a girl because I love pink for girls...Visiting from PF. See yah!

    http://klivengood-itravel.blogspot.com/2011/11/pink-roses.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Those were a pretty good deals indeed! I love sales, too! :D

    Was here for PF! You're welcome to stop by mine as wel! ;-)

    Little Traveler in Iowa Rest Area
    Dora Watch for the Good Girl!
    Last Blooms in the Fall
    JB Handbag

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aaawww, how cute and always great when you get them on sale. My daughter and I had mother/daughter shopping day today and it was great fun. My daughter will be 14 this week, time flies by.

    Hugs, LisaKay Belles Roses Romantiques

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow, great buy. how i wished natagpuan ko din yan? 200 is a great deal. lucky you:)

    http://www.clarizze.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time visiting my blog....

I love to read what's on your mind. :)