Follow Me

A Mommy’s Blog Design Free Facebook Social Media Icons A Mommy’s Blog Design Free Twitter Social Media Icon A Mommy’s Blog Design Free Email Social Media Icon A Mommy’s Blog Design Free Google Plus Social Media Icons A Mommy’s Blog Design Free Pinterest Social Media Icon

Wednesday, August 17

Banana Wrap Recipe

I am looking for easy to prepare snacks for my daughter and I have found plenty. What will I do is to post everything here in my blog and tag it as recipe to try. So that way it is just a click and I don't need to open and search again the web just in case I need the recipe.


Prep time: 5 minutes

Total Time: 5 minutes


Preparation:

Lay the sandwich wrap out and spread peanut butter on it. Peel the banana and lay it on the side edge of the wrap. Roll it up snuggly  but not too tight. If there are ends on the wrap tuck them over. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time visiting my blog....

I love to read what's on your mind. :)