Follow Me

A Mommy’s Blog Design Free Facebook Social Media Icons A Mommy’s Blog Design Free Twitter Social Media Icon A Mommy’s Blog Design Free Email Social Media Icon A Mommy’s Blog Design Free Google Plus Social Media Icons A Mommy’s Blog Design Free Pinterest Social Media Icon

Saturday, August 13

Banana Pancakes

I was looking through millions of recipes that I can try to cook for my picky-eater when I saw this easy-peasy recipe that I want to try since she's head over heels in love with bananas. Though she's not into pancakes that much, but if I incorporate bananas to it, she might want to eat it.

Ingredients:

  • 1 cup(s) all-purpose flour
  • 2 tablespoon(s) sugar
  • 2 teaspoon(s) baking powder
  • 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
  • 1 large egg, lightly beaten
  • 1 cup(s) milk
  • 2 tablespoon(s) unsalted butter, melted, plus more for sauteing banana slices
  • 2  bananas, peeled and sliced into 1/4-inch-thick rounds

Directions:


  1. Preheat oven to 175 degrees F. Whisk flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt in a medium bowl. Add egg, milk, and butter; whisk until combined but still slightly lumpy.
  2. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Place 5 banana rounds in pan, about 3 inches apart. Spoon one tablespoon batter over each; cook until large bubbles cover surface, 1 to 2 minutes. Flip, and cook until bottom is golden, about 1 minute more. Transfer to a baking sheet, and keep warm in the oven.
  3. Repeat with remaining banana rounds and batter. Saute extra banana slices in butter until golden; serve with pancakes.


Easy, right? Well, I hope my daughter will love this... Wish!


*Photo and recipe courtesy of Delish.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time visiting my blog....

I love to read what's on your mind. :)