Follow Me

A Mommy’s Blog Design Free Facebook Social Media Icons A Mommy’s Blog Design Free Twitter Social Media Icon A Mommy’s Blog Design Free Email Social Media Icon A Mommy’s Blog Design Free Google Plus Social Media Icons A Mommy’s Blog Design Free Pinterest Social Media Icon

Saturday, July 2

What's in a Cheese?


There are many kinds of cheese around the world, at least I have that information just a while ago. I only know 2 or 3 of its kind. But too surprised there are plenty of them. Who can blame me? I'm not fond of cheese since when? Since childhood. I cannot remember myself binging on it just like other kids do. OK, to be fair I have eaten cheese on a bread, cheese-flavored pizza, spaghetti with cheese on top and others which has cheese. But I can't say its my favorite..

So what is the nutrition information for cheese?

Cheddar

  • One 1-ounce serving of cheddar cheese is high in saturated fat, with 6 grams (or 30 percent of your recommended amount). It is high in calcium, however, with 20 percent of your daily value.

Swiss

  • A 1-ounce serving of Swiss cheese contains 106 calories. It also provides 8 grams of fat and 8 grams of protein.

Feta

  • A 1-ounce serving of feta cheese crumbles has 74 calories, making it a lighter type of cheese. It also contains 6 grams of fat, with 4 grams coming from unhealthy saturated fats. Feta can be high in sodium, with 312 milligrams, or 13 percent of your recommended value.

Blue

  • Blue cheese has 99 calories per 1-ounce serving. Blue cheese has 6 grams of protein per serving and 8 grams of fat.

Goat

  • Soft goat cheese contains 75 calories per ounce. It also has 5 grams of protein and 6 grams of fat. It is lower in calcium, though, with 4 percent of your daily recommended amount.
www.ehow.com 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time visiting my blog....

I love to read what's on your mind. :)