Follow Me

A Mommy’s Blog Design Free Facebook Social Media Icons A Mommy’s Blog Design Free Twitter Social Media Icon A Mommy’s Blog Design Free Email Social Media Icon A Mommy’s Blog Design Free Google Plus Social Media Icons A Mommy’s Blog Design Free Pinterest Social Media Icon

Monday, July 25

Bag, Bag, Baaaggg!!!

I have a thing on bags. I have quite a collection of it actually. BUT, only those I can afford to buy. ;) I'm doing my usual browsing when I stumble on this site showing fab bags, sheeessss! I got envious again, *wink*

Raoul Jenny clutch in maroon
Tod's pochette in pony hair black and white combo


Tod's leather pochette in light gray

Raoul Anouk purse in American tan

Burberry medium grainy luggage leather bowling bag in tangerine
Diesel Secret Diva hobo bag
Jimmy Choo Piper bag in black suede elaphe

Bally black and sienna colorblock leather tote bag

Burberry framed luggage leather crossbody bag in mustard

What's your pick??



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time visiting my blog....

I love to read what's on your mind. :)