Follow Me

A Mommy’s Blog Design Free Facebook Social Media Icons A Mommy’s Blog Design Free Twitter Social Media Icon A Mommy’s Blog Design Free Email Social Media Icon A Mommy’s Blog Design Free Google Plus Social Media Icons A Mommy’s Blog Design Free Pinterest Social Media Icon

Sunday, June 26

Frugal Find: Purple Tee

I like this purple tee I bought from Baclaran. Though its not something I would wear when I go to decent malls but its presentable enough when going to town market. And I wear this when going to school with Sasha.


Yeah, I know.. Maybe you think I'm too old for this, especially the animal print on it. Haha! But I'm still young, DO NOT disagree. LOL

By the way, I bought it below 100Php.

Life and then Som

3 comments:

  1. Baclaran lang yan? So cute!

    Visiting via COPS. here's my entry HHN Love Minerals Lipstick

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool! ang cute ng giraffe, nde mukhang baclaran...- http://vanity.gmirage.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute nga eh! type ko sya. thanks anyway for Crazy Purple visit.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time visiting my blog....

I love to read what's on your mind. :)