Follow Me

A Mommy’s Blog Design Free Facebook Social Media Icons A Mommy’s Blog Design Free Twitter Social Media Icon A Mommy’s Blog Design Free Email Social Media Icon A Mommy’s Blog Design Free Google Plus Social Media Icons A Mommy’s Blog Design Free Pinterest Social Media Icon

Friday, February 3

My Joy

In few months time, you'll be five already. Sometimes, that thought makes me sad. You are growing up too fast and before we knew it, you'll be taller than me and prettier. (hehe) As much as I would like to hold and  carry you in my arms like I used to when you were small, I could no longer do that the same way. But hey, I can still hug and carry you though not as just before. And the best part of it too is that we could cuddle each other well than when you were a little. You are so priceless. Grow up fast and make Mommy proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time visiting my blog....

I love to read what's on your mind. :)