Follow Me

A Mommy’s Blog Design Free Facebook Social Media Icons A Mommy’s Blog Design Free Twitter Social Media Icon A Mommy’s Blog Design Free Email Social Media Icon A Mommy’s Blog Design Free Google Plus Social Media Icons A Mommy’s Blog Design Free Pinterest Social Media Icon

Wednesday, January 11

What I Love Wednesday | 1

Its time again for What I Love Wednesday! If you want to join us, just click the button below this post.

Early this morning I went to school to get the progress report of my daughter. I went alone, because its card day, there's no classes. 

As usual when moments like this, I couldn't think sanely or feel relaxed. I was nervous and excited at the same time. Last card day, I felt the same. But later on, I only feel joy and pride for my daughter.



Who wouldn't when you finally see her report card?

She did well again this time, better than the first. Oh, what a sweet reward for us parents!

And because of that, here's for my one and only....





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time visiting my blog....

I love to read what's on your mind. :)