Follow Me

A Mommy’s Blog Design Free Facebook Social Media Icons A Mommy’s Blog Design Free Twitter Social Media Icon A Mommy’s Blog Design Free Email Social Media Icon A Mommy’s Blog Design Free Google Plus Social Media Icons A Mommy’s Blog Design Free Pinterest Social Media Icon

Saturday, January 7

RFR: Unfair?

Sometimes I got pissed when joining memes. You know the scene when you religiously leave comments to all blogs participating then majority of them wouldn't visit yours back? Its like unfair. I mean you take time to visit  their blogs but they don't give much appreciation through visiting back. That sometimes, makes me lazy to join memes....


1 comment:

  1. so true!!!

    i've been hopping to meme entrants before..but when i noticed that many are not visiting me back, i then decided to stop joining memes then..

    thanks for joining RFR te Vhen!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time visiting my blog....

I love to read what's on your mind. :)