Follow Me

A Mommy’s Blog Design Free Facebook Social Media Icons A Mommy’s Blog Design Free Twitter Social Media Icon A Mommy’s Blog Design Free Email Social Media Icon A Mommy’s Blog Design Free Google Plus Social Media Icons A Mommy’s Blog Design Free Pinterest Social Media Icon

Monday, October 31

Nike Shoes

I'm drooling...

They are ssooooo cute :)

Hubby said, why buy  a pair if I'm not into running/jogging...

Uhmmm....

Are these shoes solely for jogging my dear?

Besides, aside from I really want it, I realized that I wear flip flops like for ages. I want a CHANGE. :))
Its more comfortable when traveling, you know!

Anyway, which one is your bet?

Daddy puuhh-lease :)) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time visiting my blog....

I love to read what's on your mind. :)