Last week was full of cooking for me.
I'm in the mood, that's it!
I suddenly craved for pork binagoongan and was lucky to have everything [ingredients] available.
A lucky day indeed!
- 1 kilo pork, cubes
- 2 cups bagoong alamang
- 1 head of garlic, minced
- 1 big onion, minced
- 4 chili peppers, minced
- ½ cup vinegar
- 4 tablespoons brown sugar
- ½ cup water
- In a casserole, boil pork in lower fire with water until evaporates and pork oil starts to come out.
- When pork is lightly crispy, put in on the side and sauté garlic, onion, and chili peppers and tomatoes then mix.
- Add in the bagoong and cook while stirring for 5minutes.
- Pour in the vinegar and stir well.
- Add in the sugar and let simmer for 10 minutes or until cooked.