Follow Me

A Mommy’s Blog Design Free Facebook Social Media Icons A Mommy’s Blog Design Free Twitter Social Media Icon A Mommy’s Blog Design Free Email Social Media Icon A Mommy’s Blog Design Free Google Plus Social Media Icons A Mommy’s Blog Design Free Pinterest Social Media Icon

Wednesday, August 24

Graham Cake| Vhen and Sasha Style

Last weekend my tot and I was in the mood to make graham cake. Its been awhile since the last time we have eaten a slice.

This of course is not new to most of you or probably everybody knows this already. Since this is a simple recipe and easy to prepare, I also let my kiddo help me do the preparation.

Here are the ingredients, I added marshmallows to be more attractive.


And here's how I did it.
I guess there's no need for 123 directions :)







Easy-peasy.
We made 6 and we added a piece of apple because the fruit cocktail was not enough.
But over all, its a success! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time visiting my blog....

I love to read what's on your mind. :)