Follow Me

A Mommy’s Blog Design Free Facebook Social Media Icons A Mommy’s Blog Design Free Twitter Social Media Icon A Mommy’s Blog Design Free Email Social Media Icon A Mommy’s Blog Design Free Google Plus Social Media Icons A Mommy’s Blog Design Free Pinterest Social Media Icon

Thursday, July 14

Are you Protected?

Especially your kids?

Now that its rainy season already, its a must to secure our family against mosquito bites. Dengue is now rampant causing hundreds or maybe thousands of victims suffer from it.

While there are other ways to prevent dengue like cleaning the surroundings thoroughly, we can also ensure ourselves safe by using mosquito repellent lotion for instance.


I'm using this for my tot ever since its advisable to use it on her. More on these days that she goes to school, it is really imperative not to forget to apply  OFF! lotion before going to school.

1 comment:

  1. hi thanks for adding my link, I've also added yours. nice blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time visiting my blog....

I love to read what's on your mind. :)