Follow Me

A Mommy’s Blog Design Free Facebook Social Media Icons A Mommy’s Blog Design Free Twitter Social Media Icon A Mommy’s Blog Design Free Email Social Media Icon A Mommy’s Blog Design Free Google Plus Social Media Icons A Mommy’s Blog Design Free Pinterest Social Media Icon

Friday, June 24

Hiya!

Hi everyone! Welcome to my new blog [again], a food blog this time. I decided to have a separate blog for food  alone.

If I may say, I am a frustrated cook. But I can say head high that I am not a bad cook. I can prepare foods I know of cooking.

Food. Food. Food.

I just love to eat but too lazy to cook. Bad I know. lol

Well, I decided to venture into our humble kitchen, who knows I might have hidden cooking skills.

And  other things that push me, hubby loves to eat too and I want to cook/prepare foods for my tot as her baon to school. With all the news about food poisoning in schools, I'd rather be wise.

So, good luck to me!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time visiting my blog....

I love to read what's on your mind. :)