Follow Me

A Mommy’s Blog Design Free Facebook Social Media Icons A Mommy’s Blog Design Free Twitter Social Media Icon A Mommy’s Blog Design Free Email Social Media Icon A Mommy’s Blog Design Free Google Plus Social Media Icons A Mommy’s Blog Design Free Pinterest Social Media Icon

Monday, December 6

Tips for Your Oily T-zone

How bothering it is to see your face in the mirror all shimmering and shining with oil. Do you imagine yourself cram for a remedy  to lessen the oiliness instantly  just to avoid further shame and annoyance? I have experienced that myself, because I am the queen of oiliness. Not the queen, just experiencing mild problems about that. And boy,how shameful when I'm passing like a boutique and when I peek over the glass to see the display I see my oily face instead, horrifying! And so I would rush to comfort room and retouch.

I am planning to go to derma these coming days and get my facial. I have neglected to maintain my facial care for ages now.

So anyway, think that I am done with my facial and after few weeks I'm back again to before, what would be my resort just in case I go short-budgeted for an expensive facial treatment?

I guess this tips would help:

Daily Skin Care Needs for Oily Skin


  • Cleanse morning and night. - People with oily skin do well with a gel based or "soapy" cleanser. This will help clean out pores and strip away excess oil. Look for a cleanser that says specifically for oily skin. Looking for one with great reviews? Alpha Hydrox Facial Wash (compare prices).



  • Use a toner to pick up left over dirt, oil and cleanser A step that I personally believe in, but is many times forgotten is using a toner. Simply apply toner onto a cotton ball and swipe over your face paying special attention to the areas that may be forgotten such as the crevices around your nose.



  • Use a light moisturizer. Many people with oily skin are afraid of moisture, but guess what? Your skin needs it. Use something light, like a serum to give your face the moisture it needs.


  • Weekly Skin Care Needs for Oily Skin


  • Exfoliate once or twice a week. Exfoliating your skin helps to get rid of the dead skin cells and encourage cell turnover, which brings healthy skin to the surface faster. If you're acne prone, be gentle. Over exfoliating can cause more breakouts.



  • Use a weekly mask. There are some fantastic masks on the market that help clean out your pores and tighten them. Large pore size is a common complaint for those with oily skin, so pick a day each week for your weekly mask. It will quickly become a routine when you see the difference it makes. Masks made with clay are great for oily skin.


  • Occasional Skin Care Needs for Oily Skin


  • Acne treatments as needed. Using a spot treatment or an all over face acne treatment will help combat acne and help keep it at bay. Use as needed, but remember, acne starts before you can see it. If you're prone to acne popping up on a regular basis, use an acne treatment once a day on a continual basis. source



  • Very high maintenance.
    Well, that's what it takes to be beautiful.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Thank you for taking the time visiting my blog....

    I love to read what's on your mind. :)