Follow Me

A Mommy’s Blog Design Free Facebook Social Media Icons A Mommy’s Blog Design Free Twitter Social Media Icon A Mommy’s Blog Design Free Email Social Media Icon A Mommy’s Blog Design Free Google Plus Social Media Icons A Mommy’s Blog Design Free Pinterest Social Media Icon

Friday, December 3

Taking Care of Rebonded Hair

Two days ago when I got my new hair cut and the day after that, I was thinking of getting my hair rebonded or relaxed because I'm annoyed already at my fly away hair.My fault too,because I got it cut short, shoulder length and I should have expected I would get a wavy hair for the coming days, which I got anyway. So today, I went in a haste to fixed it by rebonding and boy, how long the process took my time, I've been in the salon for almost 6 hours and just got back home two hours ago. Wheeww! But its all worth it.

I was told not to wash my hair for three days, no clips or any hair accessories for a month, I should sleep with my hair neatly arrange to avoid foldings or whatever is that, and thorough care to maintain its beauty.

That what just I have been told, and to make sure I don't missed anything I searched for the after care of rebonded hair.

 
* Use a shampoo for straight hair
* Use a conditioner every time you wash your hair
* Apply a hair serum after towel drying hair.
* Oil your hair regularly
* Use natural hair masks once a week before washing your hair. You can use aloe vera gel, curd or olive oil with an egg.
* Oil and steam your hair every fifteen days. You can wrap a towel dipped in warm water, around your hair. This will deep condition your hair.
* Consume a balanced diet. Include nuts and sprouts in your diet. [source]

Short but very helpful. Well, would try my best to do them for the sake of the money I spent. Haha! Seriously, I will take care of my hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time visiting my blog....

I love to read what's on your mind. :)