Here are some tips in finding the perfect jeans for your body type.
- Straight with no curves- try to wear boot cut jeans to create an illusion of curves, it offers slim and elongating effect for balancing curves. This is also will look good on plus size figure as it can provide a longer and leaner look.
- A person with short legs- straight leg jeans is for you. The same width at leg opening as well as the knees and thighs will have an effect of you looking taller and leaner. Match it up with high heeled shoes.
- If you have a good figure- wear a skinny jeans to have a sexy slim fitting look. However, it doesn't look good for those who has a fuller figure.
- If your legs are too long- then try to wear narrow leg jeans with mid rise to create a balance between top and bottom. Go for flare jeans if you want to draw away attention from hips and thighs.
- For short waist- look for trouser style jeans which have a low waist and small pockets with flat front that will give a longer look to your body.
- For long waist- go for regular high-rise jeans.
- With no butt- try to wear jeans with button pockets or flap.
- With wide butt- look for boot-cut or straight leg jeans with the pocket closely set.