Follow Me

A Mommy’s Blog Design Free Facebook Social Media Icons A Mommy’s Blog Design Free Twitter Social Media Icon A Mommy’s Blog Design Free Email Social Media Icon A Mommy’s Blog Design Free Google Plus Social Media Icons A Mommy’s Blog Design Free Pinterest Social Media Icon

Monday, November 15

I Love You, Siomai!

Siomai, siomai, siomai! One of my favorites, most especially when crispy-fried.



But unfortunately, what I have eaten this afternoon wasn't fried but steamed. Still, it's siomai right? I ordered beef,pork and shrimp siomai plus I asked for an additional chili. Yumminess!

And oh, haven't I told you yet I tried cooking that at home? Husband said it was fine, but I know it wasn't. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time visiting my blog....

I love to read what's on your mind. :)