Follow Me

A Mommy’s Blog Design Free Facebook Social Media Icons A Mommy’s Blog Design Free Twitter Social Media Icon A Mommy’s Blog Design Free Email Social Media Icon A Mommy’s Blog Design Free Google Plus Social Media Icons A Mommy’s Blog Design Free Pinterest Social Media Icon

Friday, October 22

Wishing for Aldo

I have this little obsession with shoes, specifically those ballerina types or flats. I am most comfortable wearing it than those with very high heeled kind. Plus the obvious reason that I only stay at home, it's practical to invest on things that I can use reagularly.






Aren't they fab? I wish to have one. I swear, if I got paid on clicking and I earned equal to the amount of any of these, I'm gonna buy one. Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time visiting my blog....

I love to read what's on your mind. :)