Follow Me

A Mommy’s Blog Design Free Facebook Social Media Icons A Mommy’s Blog Design Free Twitter Social Media Icon A Mommy’s Blog Design Free Email Social Media Icon A Mommy’s Blog Design Free Google Plus Social Media Icons A Mommy’s Blog Design Free Pinterest Social Media Icon

Wednesday, October 20

Jacket from Kamiseta

It's rainy days and I need jacket. I only have one or two since I always don't go out that often but I need to replace it because it was years ago the last time I bought or Mom gave it to me. I am not even sure I bought it myself, lol. Sometimes, I prefer to wear pullover because it's just light to carry along compared to thick jacket. And since a pullover cannot subside the coldness when it rain or cannot block the rain drops to keep me off from getting wet I realized that I might as well consider one. And I like it plain and simple. That's why I am looking for affordable jacket online and when I get to the City, let us see if I will purchase one of my choices.


Armie P999

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time visiting my blog....

I love to read what's on your mind. :)